The 15th Annual Auction Against AIDS was held May 20, 2007. THANK YOU for helping raise over $16,000!
More information will be posted on the Auction page soon.
POZ Chat is back!! Click here for more.
HIV/AIDS Services, Inc. is an organization which independently and collaboratively:
HAS CORE VALUES:
- Responds to the needs and perspectives of those infected and
affected by HIV and those at high risk
- Develops programs to meet those needs
- Dares to explore and learn
- Seeks to challenge the comfortable and teach the willing
- Advocates for effective solutions to identified problems
- Consumer Involvement
- Volunteers in key roles
- Serving all without discrimination
- Focusing on prevention and advocacy
- Adapting to changes in needs
- Accountability to the community
- Collaborating for effectiveness
- To model collaboration and cooperation with other agencies